Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Apothecary Candles

Remember, June is the month for our new apothecary candles. They will no longer be available after the month is over. Make sure to get yours today! Now available on the shopping cart on your back office.
 Update!!! We are starting to run thin on inventory of these candles as they have been such a hot item for many of you. Get your orders in for these great jars before they are out of stock!


If you would like to place a order please visit Here
At check out please use party code 14431
Your order will be ship as soon as your payment is made... 

No comments:

Post a Comment