Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Recruiting Incentive

During the month of June, any new recruit to For Every Home will be able to sign up through 2 installments. The first is $30 and is required upon sign up. Then 37 days later For Every Home will charge the remaining $70 of the cost of a Consultant Kit to the credit card used to sign up. If the new recruit manages to sell $500 in personal volume in the first 37 days with For Every Home, the second installment of $70 will be waived and not charged. This is a great opportunity to get new recruits active and on their way in this business. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment