Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Join Us for only 30.00

What more can we say about this amazing offer during the month of June. If you are not taking advantage of this once in a lifetime offer, you are definitely missing the boat. Remember that you as an enroller receive 5% override commission on everything that your new Consultant sells. Looking for a way to ensure future success in For Every Home? This comes through creating and effectively managing a downline. Call the home office if you have questions on how to recruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment