Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

July Host Gifts

During the month of July, host any home party with sales over $500 in volume and receive the complete set of 3 Fashion Forward candles from For Every Home absolutely free in addition to all other stated host awards. Get those parties booked in July for great For Every Home rewards!



So contact me here to book your party today.....

Here are some ways you can do a party and still get the rewards....

* Book Party
* Online Party
* Home Party

You can do the following to get rewarded with hostess gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment