Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

November Fragrance Of The Month

Are you tired of the boring everyday store brand candles and cubes. The candles tunnel and do not give off a very good fragrance throw and all that yuck black soot is not good at all!!

I tell ya what. I made the change for the better! For Every Home candles and cubes are amazing. no more black soot. They have a much cooler and more uniform burn and even LONGERRRR burn times. If you have yet to try For Every Home. You should do so today! Hundreds of items are on sales and clearance this month to save you even more.

You can find them on my website at http://mommyof31975.foreveryhome.net/  please enter code 16387 at checkout
 

No comments:

Post a Comment