Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Holiday Drawing

I have a wonderful drawing for you all Who would like these two candles sitting on your coffee table or some where nice in your home. The winner will received these two if your number is called. This is a cheap drawing it only cost you a $1.00 to get your name is the drawing. 
Please send your 1.00 to my paypal as a gift at asilverio1975@gmail.com
Here is the prize I only need 23 name and you will get a number that I call on November 20, 2011 @ 8:00pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment