Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Black Friday Sale

I am contacting all of my friends to see if they could help out my team. We are $4706 away from our goal this month and i am working to reach the rank of supervisor. We have hundreds of stuff on sale and on clearance this month. Bonus buys and much more. Warmers as low as $7.00 and cubes for as low as $6 I ask, if you still have anyone on your holiday gift list please checkout my website. We have something for everyone! You can find them on my website at http://mommyof31975.foreveryhome.net/ please enter code 16387 at checkout
or I do accept paypal as well. Let me know if you have any questions or need help finding anything. Thank you in advance!

Like I had mentioned before warmers and cubes for CHEAP! select warmers reg $25.00 NOW 12.00 cubes reg $9.00 now $6 ( much much more) Or even hosting a party would help. I can do home parties/ office parties/ catalog and online parties. You get the same rewards for all parties
 

No comments:

Post a Comment