Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

FOR EVERY HOME PERSONALIZED

CANDLES AND OAM GELS

WE ARE SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT FOR EVERY HOME IS LAUNCHING THE ABILITY TO PERSONALIZE YOUR OWN CANDLE AND OAM GELS. HAVE A SPECIAL OCCASION COMING UP? OUR PERSONALIZED PRODUCT IS PERFECT FOR

- BIRTHDAY PRESENTS
- WEDDING AND BABY SHOWERS
- ANNIVERSARY GIFTS
- MOTHERS DAY / FATHERS DAY GIFTS
- CORPORATE GIFTS
- GRADUATION
- HOUSE WARMING PRESENTS AND MUCH MORE

Check out the pages to see what you would like to order....

Page 1
Page 2


Call me at 585-690-3211 or email me at asilverio1975@gmail.com (Subject Line Personalized Candles)

Order today and I will take 3.00 of your personalized candle when you place a order. Please email me your order at the email above. (Subject Line 3.oo off Personalized Candle)

No comments:

Post a Comment