Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fragrance Of The Month

We have an amazing fragrance of the month for January 2012. It is called Blue by For Every Home. It is an amazing fragrance that smells like a popular fragrance from a main stream retail store. It is a light fragrance with citrus, vanilla and musk undertones.


Contact Me: Amanda Silverio
Phone Number: 315-331-2715
Website: http://mommyof31975.foreveryhome.net/

Visit the site today and use code 18310 when placing your orders

No comments:

Post a Comment