Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Calling All Men


Calling all men: Have you gotten that SPECIAL someone in your life that special Valentine's Day gift yet? I can help you out! 

Have you ordered your For Every Home's Valentine Candles for the ones you love yet? If not place your orders now! These candles are highley scented and topped with cute hearts of love. These candles are the perfect gift, as well as many products in our catalog.




Visit the site today and use code 18310 when placing your orders

No comments:

Post a Comment