Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Honor of my Sister Stef.

Anyone that place a 80.00 order will get 10% off your order as this is going to be her first child. Please leave your order in the comment area with your email and I will get your order together and contact you of the price. If you have questions you can email me at asilverio@gmail.com.


So you place a 80.00 or more order you will get 10% off your order.
Visit the website here at http://mommyof31975.foreveryhome.net/

Place your order below

No comments:

Post a Comment