Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back To School Party


We are having a great party for all the kids going back to school. We have a huge Clearance items sale. Plus we some great stuff for you to look at. If you place a 50.00 or more you will get A Ice Cream Candle (any scent you pick) So lets party and send our kids to school and have fun being home without kids.... I know some of you are going to be first time moms that are sending your child to school for the first time For All The Moms That Have A First Time Child going to school I will take 10% off of your order over 50.00 or more. Now that is some great deals ah......


Please go to my website at http://mommyof31975.foreve​ryhome.net/ *Please enter code 15868 at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment