Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

This is a AWESOME SALE!!! whole month of May!

This is a AWESOME SALE!!! whole month of May! You can join my FEH team for ONLY $50

You get the following: 1- 2 oz bamboo teak spray, 50 party postcards, 10- 2011 For Every Home Catalogs, 1 celebrating women magazine, 1 zippered dalmation small bag, 1 tan mini warmer, 15 2011 mini catalogs, 1- 2 oz coconut mango nectar, 25 bi-lingual customer order forms, 10 top 10 fragrance samples, 1- 2 oz apple tart itsy bitsy candle, and your own personal website and backoffice.
http://mommyof31975.foreveryhome.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment