Follow Me Drawing

Follow Me Drawing
This is my 1st Anniversary and I would like to say thanks you to all of you for following me and I hope you have a great year. My gift to you is you spend anything over 75.00 I will take 5 dollars off your order. So what do you say about that. Lets Go Shopping.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Note: My Team Manager

As a bonus for the month of March I have a challenge for each and every one of you. I would love for our team to hit a all time high of at least $1000 in sales this month. We have a total of 13 people on our team as of today 3/1/11. I will break it down. This is very simple and easy for us to do. If only each person sold a total of $77 we would reach our goal! 

Please help me  get my goal.... here is my link to my main site... 
http://mommyof31975.foreveryhome.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment